Monday, May 31, 2010

May DT Challenge, GAS Show in TX, More Samples & Winner!

Today is Our Design Team Challenge
School Spirit Challenge at Splitcaost
See Us at the GAS Show this Weekend & Printable Coupon
More Great Samples
$30.00 Blog Candy Winner

Hi Everyone,

It's our Design Team Challenge today but first I will show you this cool card by Marcy Talbert because I can't get it to move down. She is hosting the weekly challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.com with a 'school spirit theme ' this week. You can even join in and get all the details from Marcy HERE and see the Gallery HERE.


Today our DT leader Vicki Chrisman is hosting our DT Challenge and I’m sure the ladies have created some fabulous samples ! I saw peeks of just a few and they used our new Sew Nice Creative Scraps and they turned out SEW great I wouldn‘t be surprised if everyone used them !

Sherry Cheever was our May Guest Designer and look at this incredible little piece of altered art she created with our Sew Nice Creative Scraps! You can see and get all the details HERE on Sherry’s Blog. Thanks Sherry for creating so many great samples




Please click on each of the links below to each DT member to see what NEW project they created and scroll down after to see more wonderful recent creations using our products!









Deborah March

My husband Scott & I leave tonight to stay in Seattle and catch a flight to Dallas tomorrow to set up at the Great American Scrapbook Convention this weekend June 4, 5 & 6 in Arlington, TX! DT leader Vicki Chrisman is coming and will be teaching 2 fun classes and doing make-n-takes with DT member Pam Hooten! I'm so happy they are both coming the show and excited to see everyone again!!! Here's a printable coupon for those of you who can make it to come get a free gift! The coupon sounds a bit misleading as it's for the regular double sheet of Creative Scraps - not the new style printed on the opposite side.



Okay for some weird reason Blogger will not let me paste in any of my text, so I'm writing the rest of this post really quickly and it will be brief. Look at this article Vicki had published in Scrap & Stamp HERE on her blog! Also read about her Random Act of Kindness post HERE. It made me get teary eyed reading all the great comments



How about this beautiful postcard DT member Heidi Blankenship made for her mom's birthday using one of the postcards from our Family Postcard Kit. Get the details HERE on Heidi's blog




Look at this stunning card DT Member Linda Duke created with our new Birdie stamp set. Get all the details HERE on Linda's blog




I love these cute mini card DT Member Michelle Kovack created using our Garden Scraps. Get the details HERE on Michele's blog



Look at this adorable card DT member Melissa Phillips created using an image from our girlfriend Creative Scraps. You can read & see more wonderful projects HERE on Melissa's blog.


How about this stunning album that Flo created for her daughter using a variety of our products including our Chandelier stamp set, the clock from the Altered Fairy Scraps, Bird Note Stamps, French Mail and our Office Altered Stickers. You can see several other beautiful pages and the keepsake box HERE on Flo's blog and there is an English translator on the right side.




We have a winner for our $30.00 gift certificate thanks to Random.org who picked # 12. A big congratulation to Terri who I emailed earlier and she picked our Halloween and Christmas Joy Clear Art Stamp sets. Great choice!

Can someone tell me if they have ever not been able to paste text? I have a new Windows edition and new virus software and I'm guessing that may be why but poop - I don't know what it's causing it!

I will post again on my laptop when we are away as I have more great news and things to show you next time - like our new Bonjour Hello Clear Art Stamp set!

Wishing you joy & creativity
Sandy Redburn

PS - I promise we are getting a new website really SOON but for now you can see everything better here on our blog or in the Shopatron store.

8 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my number as the winner of this YUMMY GC! I'm still trying to decidel. Will email you soon.

Karen W said...

Congratulations Terri and how much fun to get to go shopping!!!! The DT cards are just all fabulous, such different creativity and so much inspiration for us. Thanks so much gals, they are all wonderful. Sandy I have vista and can't always post text that was copied and pasted either.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love everything single card showcased here!!
And I'm so excited that I have just gotten some stamps from Crafty Secrets!
Just plain gorgeous quality stamps!

Christine said...

There is a program called Windows Live by Microsoft to use to compose your blog posts. It's so much easier to add photos and links using this program. I haven't tried to copy and paste but you might not need to since this program is so easy to use. I'm guessing you write in Word and then try to copy and paste.

One of the best things, what you are typing and adding, looks just like it will on your blog! I haven't had any problems since I started using it about 6 months ago!

Blessings,
Christine

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Thanks so much Christine for the tip about Windows Live! I'm going to go check it out right now because there is nothing more frustrating than having everything ready to share and it won't work!

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations Terri! All of the projects are awesome. I have found that blogger is funny sometimes, kinda like the computer joke about a if a car were like a computer you would have to turn it off and run around it three times to make it start. I have had the problem and I save my draft get out and then go back in to edit post, and magically all is forgiven and it starts to behave again. Go figure! I hope it works for you. ~Diane

Deborah March said...

What a GREAT post...so much wonderful eye candy here with all the new Crafty Secrets goodies! Hope the Texas show succeeds beyond your wildest expectations!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gorgeous projects and the hop was so inspirational and fun! Thanks ladies!